Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MSU Homecoming 2009

Its only right to rep my Alma Mater and talk about Homecoming at Morgan State University. I just enjoy seeing Volleyball alumni from the past and get annoyed how people think its more about what they're wearing to the football game than watching the actual game. I posted a couple of the many party flyers that decorate the campus this week. There's is a method to all of these flyers. Throw a girl half naked on them and make the date of the event in large text on the front. Then jam as much information on the back. Nobody really looks at them that long. I'd say two seconds flat and then its thrown on the ground.
Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the Homecoming
because I'm fortunate enough to have class for six hours on Saturday ...tear.

1 comment:

  1. These are so interesting. Just by a quick glance I would have never thought that they were for a homecoming. Apparently I was totally missing out on college homecomings! They are flashy and grab your attention, so that seems like the method to the madness behind them. Flash some sexy images at them and maybe they will read that its a homecoming game. Wow.

    ReplyDelete